Who Can Invest?
All investors must be classified as a wholesale/sophisticated investor for the purposes of Chapter 7 of the Corporations Act including:
- An investment of $500,000 or more by any Australian resident or non-resident.
- Any business that is not considered a small business (less than 20 people).
- Professional & sophisticated investors
- An Australian financial services licensee
- A body regulated by APRA include banks, building societies, credit unions, and life and general insurers.
- A trustee of a superannuation fund
- An approved deposit fund,
- A pooled superannuation scheme
- A listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity.