16th April 2018
A registered first mortgage opportunity exists to provide funding returning 9% p.a. This project is located within 300m of the Sutherland Train station 25 km from the Sydney CBD.
The loan is secured over the existing group of properties and the overall site has DA approval to build apartments and will commence construction once presales targets are met.
The maximum LTV on this loan is 63% and is secured via first mortgage. A copy of the valuation can be provided upon request. The development site consists of several residential parcels, the “as-is” assessed value of the site with development approval is $11.8M. The developer is highly experienced and currently undertaking marketing and presales.
The exit strategy for this loan will be to refinance it via a construction facility in 2019.
The minimum investment is $500,000 and interest is 9% paid monthly in arrears. This opportunity is open for a limited time only, further details are below.
|Loan Facility Type||Registered 1st Mortgage|
|Interest Rate (investor)||9% per annum|
|Total Loan Value||$7.4M|
|Minimum -Maximum Investment||$500,000 – $4M|
|Loan Term||12 Month Facility from December 2017|
|Max Loan to Value (LTV)||63%|
|Targeted Financial Close||Settlement occurred 1st December 2017|
WHO CAN INVEST?
- An investment of $500,000 or more by any Australian resident or non-resident.
- Any business that is not considered a small business (less than 20 people)
- Professional & sophisticated investors
- An Australian financial services licensee
- A body regulated by APRA include banks, building societies, credit unions, and life and general insurers.
- A trustee of a superannuation fund
- An approved deposit fund,
- A pooled superannuation scheme
- A listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity.
To obtain further an Information Memorandum (IM) for this investment please contact email@example.com or ph. 0434 932 634. *Refer to IM for additional information.