An exclusive opportunity exists to become an equity investor in a boutique development project to be undertaken by one of Sydney’s most experienced and respected developers.
Located in Freshwater Village a Northern Beaches district suburb located approximately 15km North-East of the Sydney CBD bordering the suburbs of Manly to the South and Curl-Curl to the North.
The district enjoys high popularity due to its natural beauty and has remained a tightly held enclave. It is a keenly sought-after address.
Established in 1979 the group is a leading property group which has won a reputation for delivering exceptional, contemporary apartments in Sydney over the last four decades.
KEY INVESTOR INFORMATION
- Total Raising $13m (raised to date $10m)
- Forecast returns 1.5x
- Net equity IRR 19.4%
- Mixed use development of 26 apartments with 2 retail shops
- Gross Revenue approx $45m
- Investors receive a preferred return of 8% pa + profit share
- Anticipated distribution early 2020
WHO CAN INVEST?
- An investment of $500,000 or more by any Australian resident or non-resident.
- Any business that is not considered a small business (less than 20 people)
- Professional & sophisticated investors
- An Australian financial services licensee
- A body regulated by APRA include banks, building societies, credit unions, and life and general insurers.
- A trustee of a superannuation fund
- An approved deposit fund,
- A pooled superannuation scheme
- A listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity.
DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE (all dates indicative only & subject to change)
|Settlement of Property Acquisition||June 2017|
|Lodge Development Application||September 2017|
|Development Application Approved||March 2018|
|Marketing Commences||April 2018|
|Presales Campaign||April 2018 – September 2018|
|Builder Tendering||June 2018 – August 2018|
|Construction||September 2018 – November 2019|
|Settlements Commence||January 2020|
|Capital and Surplus Return||January 2020 – February 2020
To obtain the Information Memorandum (IM) for this investment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ph. 0434 932 634. Investors should consult with their advisors and consider the risks outlined within the IM before making an investment decision.