26th February 2018
- Investor Forecast Returns 15% p.a
- Minimum Investment $500,000 AUD
- Wholesale Investor Opportunity
This low risk, high return investment opportunity is available for investment now for a limited time until fully subscribed.
A Sydney based property firm with a national childcare development footprint is offering a 12-month preferred equity investment in a prime DA approved child care centre site.
Located in a residential growth corridor of Brisbane the project is well underway and is now substantially de-risked due to:
- DA approved for a 97 place childcare centre
- 20-year Agreement For Lease (AFL) now executed with a national operator
- Build competitively tendered, within budget and contractor appointed
- Debt finance to fund the construction stage secured with Westpac
- Experienced developer with a very strong track record
The developer has funded all of the project costs to date off their balance sheet including initial site acquisition.
Equity raising is being undertaken by the project sponsor to allow redeployment of equity into other childcare development opportunities elsewhere across the country.
The exit strategy for this development is to sell the completed childcare centre via public auction upon completion.
|Capital Raising Type||Preferred Equity|
|Forecast Investor Returns||15% p.a|
|Investment Time Frame||12 months|
|Investment Structure||Fixed Unit Trust|
|Targeted Financial Close||April 2018|
|Anticipated Distributions||May 2019|
WHO CAN INVEST?
- An investment of $500,000 or more by any Australian resident or non-resident.
- Any business that is not considered a small business (less than 20 people)
- Professional & sophisticated investors
- An Australian financial services licensee
- A body regulated by APRA include banks, building societies, credit unions, and life and general insurers.
- A trustee of a superannuation fund
- An approved deposit fund,
- A pooled superannuation scheme
- A listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity.
To obtain further an Information Memorandum (IM) for this investment email email@example.com or ph. 0434 932 634. *Refer to IM for additional information.