JANUARY 2018 – PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED
CPC is seeking EOI’s from wholesale investors to co-invest with the project sponsor who has acquired a 10 acre residential subdivision (80 lots) in Menangle Park in the south west of Sydney.
Significant rezoning upside has already been realised with the site being recently rezoned from rural to R2 medium density residential. Further upside will be achieved when the DA is approved (expected Q3 2018). It is at this point the project sponsor will exit the holding and on sell the site to an incoming developer in late 2018.
The land is located within the state governments housing target area providing 3,400 dwellings within the Menangle Park suburb over the next decade.
This opportunity will allow all investors early stage exposure to a residential site that has no rezoning risk and will have approval to commence site subdivision works within the next 12 months.
Please note this investment is only open for applications until February 2018.
KEY INVESTOR INFORMATION
- Total Capital Raising $1.3m
- Investment timeframe 12-18 months
- Investor return 20% p.a ($468,000)
- Project profit share 12.5% to the investor (returns dependent on site sale price)
- Closes February 2018
The funds are required to provide working capital to fund upfront project costs including submitting the subdivision DA to local council (Campbelltown) early 2018.
WHO CAN INVEST?
- An investment of $500,000 or more by any Australian resident or non-resident.
- Any business that is not considered a small business (less than 20 people)
- Professional & sophisticated investors
- An Australian financial services licensee
- A body regulated by APRA include banks, building societies, credit unions, and life and general insurers.
- A trustee of a superannuation fund
- An approved deposit fund,
- A pooled superannuation scheme
- A listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity.
To obtain further an Information Memorandum (IM) for this investment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ph. 0434 932 634. *Refer to IM for additional information.
Investors should consult with their advisors and consider the risks outlined within the IM before making an investment decision.